Thursday, June 10, 2010

Challenges

In a year full of challenges, I keep thinking that nothing more will come our way.

Then it does.

I am pretty optimistic about things, but I take the old adage:

Expect the best, be prepared for the worst-then live in the present

I was hit with another health blow today. Although I was sort of expecting it, I was amazed at how involved it is. I will face it the same way I have faced everything this year, with strength, courage and a lot of prayer.

I know that I am protected in God's hands and that He has a plan and a purpose for my pain. I believe that God will not allow me to go through anything that He and I cannot handle together. I have lost faith in the past and walked away from a daily walk with Him, and have recently decided that it was time to walk back.

I am placing my hand in His and seeking His guidance and counsel in facing the challenges of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment