Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year?

I LOVE Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, LOVE 'em all! But...


For many reasons, the holidays are always rough for me. Here are just a few:


1. Most of the celebrations revolve around food.


2. My expectations are so high that I often get disappointed when things don't go just the way I thought they should.


3. I never seem to have enough money to get all the things I want for all of the people I want.


4. I find the need to be perky constantly, even when I am stressed or exhausted.


I am trying to come up with some new strategies this year to hit the "Holiday Blues" head on. I will post them as I come up with them. Do you have anything you do to de-stress during the holidays? Comment here and we can help keep each other on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment