Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Keep Learning

As a young person, I thought I knew it all and no one could teach me anymore! As I got older, I realized how much I do NOT know.

The world is big and ever changing and sometimes it is overwhelming. I thought I might be too old to learn things. You know the saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks," I thought that was meant just for me.

I am a quick learner, but I really thought that maybe I just had reached my limit. Today I took a class that I hoped would give me a few pointers on how to run the computer programs I use every day a little bit better. I really didn't think I would get a lot out of it. Boy was I WRONG! I learned so much today and it invigorated me! I want to learn more.

I have put off going back to school for a lot of reasons, but today made me re-think that. What might the future hold for me? Hold on and let's find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment