Thursday, February 3, 2011

Surprise!

This afternoon I got a knock on my door, I thought that my son was home and forgot his key. I was a bit perturbed, but as I corralled my dogs and answered the door I found it was my sweet elderly neighbor. I wasn't in the mood to entertain since I really wanted a nap. She just wanted to stop by and bring us some food. She is always making us dinner, or bringing us desserts, it is so sweet. Today she was at the store and in the produce aisle she got some BOGO deals and brought the freebies to us! Isn't that sweet?

Sometimes when someone comes a'knockin' at the door, and you just don't feel like answering it, remember that it could be some good freebies! This is a prime example of why I am blessed, I have friends that think of me even when they are walking down the produce aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment