Sunday, April 25, 2010

Confession...

I have written about affirmations before and how they have helped me "re-shape" negative thinking. A very dear friend of mine asked me for some today and I thought...CRAP! BUSTED! I have not been practicing what I preach!

So my confession is this...I make mistakes!

Shocking, right? I mean, here I am spilling my guts to you all and trying to have it all together. I want to be perfect, but alas, I am not. I am human.

I just went on Amazon.com and ordered an "Affirmations Kit." Sure hope that it gives me some new inspiration.

Thanks Jackie for helping me keep myself in check, I love having a prayer/accountability partner out there! Much love to you and my other faithful readers.

1 comment:

  1. You crazy lady. Here I was feeling guilty for asking you instead of doing the work to go look for affirmations myself. We are quite a pair.

    Love ya,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete