Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Sleepless Night

Last night I could not sleep. I finally fell asleep at about 5:00 AM, only to get up at 7:00 AM. The pain in my feet and legs was intense! I took all of the medication that I could, I walked around the house, I raised my feet, I rubbed them and shook them in the air. All of these things work to some extent most days, but not last night.

Living with chronic pain is not fun, and to be honest it totally sucks! I am irritable, weepy and exhausted today. I am irritable, weepy and exhausted most days.

I feel like I am at the end of my rope, I've tied the knot and I am hanging on for dear life! I have no idea how I will go on like this.

I will, I just need to find some strategies to deal with the pain.

Today I am not feeling so positive, but I will just pick up my weary butt and go out and face the day anyway!

Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment