Monday, September 5, 2011

Overwhelmed

I have been a bit overwhelmed lately. It is the start of a new school year and my oldest son is a Senior this year. I am very busy running my other son all over the place for all of his activities. Add to that the fact that I am running everywhere still trying to get on a transplant list.

Oh yeah, and I am turning 40, yeah, that's right...F-O-R-T-Y! Yikes!

Really though, that doesn't bother me at all. I just am surprised that I am that old. I often feel like 18 was just yesterday and I can't believe I am about to have both an 18 and 17 year old son!


I am ready for Fall and all that it brings, not that it brings cool temps and pretty leaves down here in Florida, but it is still my favorite season. It is still what I consider as my new year, forget January 1st!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment